Since Season 4 of “Game of Thrones” has come to a close (cue the waterworks), I thought I would reflect on the best character on the show: Arya Stark.
Here’s 10 reasons why she kicks ass:
WARNING: SPOILERS FROM SEASON 4 AHEAD!!
1. She prefers a sword to needlework.
When he gave her Needle, Jon Snow said its name comes from her least favorite activity, needlework.
2. She named her direwolf after a warrior queen.
Nymeria was a Princess of the Rhoynar. After the Rhoyne was conquered by Valyria, Nymeria led the Rhoynar to Dorne, where she took Lord Mors Martell as her husband.
3. She kills bad guys like a pro.
“Fine little blade…Maybe I’ll pick my teeth with it.”
4. She got to hang out with Gendry for the greater part of two seasons.
5. After hearing that her horrible aunt died, she laughed.
I would laugh too.
6. She and the Hound made one bad-ass duo.
They deserve a spin-off. From before she left him to die of course.
7. She ain’t no lady.
She’s a strong, independent, young woman who don’t need no man. Like this dog.
8. She rocks the pixie cut.
DAT BONE STRUCTURE DOE.
9. She’s got an attitude.
You sure don’t want to get on her bad side. (see #3).
10. She’s got a hit list.
All bad-asses have hit lists, and Arya is no exception.
TEAM ARYA 4 DAYZ
Check out the characters of “Game of Thrones” with their cat doppelgangers.